Sunday, March 24, 2013

Snail Mail

I forgot to mention something very important in my last blogs! In India and Mauritius I got snail mail! I was so happy to see handwriting from home and took (probably too much) time reading and rereading the messages from home. They made me so happy! I know there were a few more that were supposed to make it to me in Myanmar but those never came :( The purser is still hopeful they will forward it to another port so fingers crossed those show up in South Africa!



In other news, the waves are back! We were spoiled in the Indian Ocean! Here we come Capetown! :) 


2 comments:

  1. Sad mine isn't there! I mailed it on 2/10! Glad I took "just in case" pics but sorry it hasn't gotten to you! Xoxoxo

    Darrah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snail mails being the pioneer in long distance communication, is really helpful even today because of its efficiency.

    ReplyDelete